Here are my pick’s from Fred Flare this month. Fred Flare is a really cool online shop and store with clothing, accessories and other stuff in Brooklyn, NY for those of you who don’t know…
1. A composition duffle bag- because it reminds me of those damn essays we used to write in school. Mine was all scribbles.
2. The Bunny Tea-for Two set- because it looks like that hot slut, Miffy.
3. The “I am Woman- Hear me SNORE” sleeper mask – because I would love to put this on my husband’s face while he sleeps and witness the horror on his face when he wakes up! AHAHAAHAHAAHAHA! No,really, my 4 year old son’s snore rivals my husbands’- Astonishing!
4. The Nerdy Glasses USB – because I’m free from those bad boys! Lasik, b*tches!
5. The Stapleless Stapler -because staples suck.
All of the above are under $50! Yippeeee!
photos: Fred Flare