Australian shop Lark is exactly the kind of store I LOVE! It’s filled with unique, cutesy, girly, vintage items that are destined to become heirlooms. ( I could be a little dramatic, right now because no one right is gonna use 40 year old soap.) Anyway, here’s a run down of everything I loved in their online store:
1. Fun Fact: I collect cuckoo clocks and gnomes. (That probably explains everything.) Anywho, these cuckoo clocks are extra-special because they’re FELT! Awesome is an understatement. But I predict it would be covered in cat hair by day 3 at my house. Even more FUN!
2. Deer soap- So vintage-y and Bambi-like. LOVE it so much that I probably would never use it. Woe is me.
3. A Diner lunchbox/handbag- It’s a 1950s partaaay!
4.A pigtail kit- Because it’s a dire necessity in any girl’s life. I ordered two.
5. Vintage Dinner Placemat- Excellent way to remember which side the silverware goes. Also, an excellent way to serve food without dishes…. maybe not.
6.An owl purse- My Goldfrapp obsession continues…
7. Felt deer’s head- Brilliant!!!! No deers died for that, but the felt felt something.(Gong! Wait one more.. almost done….)
8.Teacup gift wrap- But, of course!
Okay, you can use the hook now.
[tweetmeme source=”roxannabina” only_single=false]